Buying a Guernsey driving licence with us does not require going for a theory test nor practical test. Once a client can afford 610 pounds, we assure him a legal Guernsey driving licence within 5 days legally registered.
Buy a genuine Guernsey driving licence online for 610 pounds only.
- We will contact you for payment if this is required 610pounds which is the most important.
- Driving licences usually run to the month before a decade birthday, e.g. 20, 30, 40 etc. Therefore, if your current provisional driving licence runs to your next decade birthday, there is no charge for upgrading from a provisional to a full driving licence. If however, your provisional driving licence was due to expire before your next decade birthday, you will be charged £5.00 per year up to your next decade birthday.
- Please note:
- If you wish to upgrade categories on your driving licence or buy a new licence these can be applied for using the same application form, and will be reissued onto a new driving licence.
Buying a Guernsey driving licence
Buying a Guernsey driving licence as an IDP without any document needed online.
With us does not require going for a theory test nor practical test. Once a client can afford 610 pounds, we assure him a legal Guernsey driving licence within 5 days legally registered.
In order to drive in certain countries abroad you may be required to hold a valid International Driving Permit in addition to your Guernsey driving licence.
An IDP is recognised internationally and normally allows the holder to drive a private motor vehicle without further formality. Persons going to a country for longer than three months, to take up residence or employment, or for any reason other than tourism, should make enquiries about their personal position before relying on a permit.
An IDP is not required when driving in Gibraltar.
reapply for your driving licence Guernsey with us if you have been disqualified or banned.
You can reapply for your driving licence up to a month before your disqualification period is due to end.
To reapply after disqualification you will need to:
submit a recent photograph to the following
if you have not previously had your identity verified, submit your passport size photo OR a completed Identity Verification Form. If you post in your original passport, it will be returned to you via recorded delivery.
- Please note that:
- The minimum reissue fee after disqualification is £610 but may be higher depending on the length of your new driving licence; and
- Some types of disqualification require you retake your driving test. If this is the case, you will only be able to apply for a ‘provisional’ driving licence.
On this page you will find information about our online services, and applying