Buy a DRIVING LICENCE IN B.C.
Buy a Bristish Columbia driving licence(DRIVING IN B.C) without taking a test. Driving in B.C., as in most places, is a privilege that comes with responsibilities.
- You must have a valid driver’s licence.
- The vehicle you are driving must be licenced and insured.
- You must know and follow the rules of the road.
Buying Driving in B.C. British Columbia, you should take note:
- In Canada, people drive on the right side of the road.
- You must respect the rights of cyclists and pedestrians (people walking). You must stop for pedestrians crossing the street.
- You must respect the rights of other drivers.
- You must not leave young children alone in a car.
- You may not drive while under the influence of any substance, such as alcohol or drugs, which limit your ability to control your vehicle.
- You must pay attention to traffic and road conditions.
- You may not use a cellphone unless it is a hands-free device.
Pass your Driver’s Licence test without sitting for an exam
Bypass the necessary procedure in getting a driving licence and get a Bristish Columbia driving licence within 5 working days. To Buy a B.C. driver’s licence, you must be 16 years old or older. If you are under 19 years old, a parent or guardian (someone who is responsible for you) must sign the application. Buy a driver’s licence at a driver licensing office without exam. You will need to have just $650.
You must have a valid licence to drive in B.C.
- If you are a new B.C. resident, and have a valid driver’s licence from another country or province, you can use your licence for 90 days. You must apply for a B.C. licence within 90 days.
- If you are a visitor, you can drive in B.C. for up to six months with a valid driver’s licence from your country. If you have an International Driving Permit, you must also carry the accompanying foreign licence.
- If you have a licence another province of Canada or certain other countries, you can apply for a B.C. licence. You don’t have to take a test to qualify.
- If your driver’s licence is from anywhere else, you will need to take a knowledge test and a road test. Get the free guide, Learn to Drive Smart, online or from driver licensing offices.
The Insurance Corporation of BC (ICBC) issues driver’s licences. Get more information from ICBC.
Driving schools can help you learn to drive and prepare for the tests. You may be able to get a teacher who speaks your language.
No exam need to buy a Bristish Columbia driving licence (B.C) for a Driver’s Licence
In B.C., you need different types of licences to drive a car, motorcycle, bus, large truck or taxi.
To apply for a B.C. driver’s licence, you must be 16 years old or older. If you are under 19 years old, a parent or guardian (someone who is responsible for you) must sign the application.
You can apply for a driver’s licence at a driver licensing office. You will need to take two pieces of identification (ID).
Learn all about applying for a driver’s license. Buy a Bristish Columbia driving licence